Did you know that alcohol based products only kill bacteria, germs, or viruses when they are wet?
Once the product dries, it no longer contains an active agent that kills. Zetrisil® based products create an antimicrobial & antiviral layer that combats illness, viruses, bacteria, mold, and other harmful germs.
Products that are placed on the skin last 4+ hours. How does that compare to your sanitizer that may kill bacteria, but does not continue to kill/protect you?
Our products placed on surfaces last 28-200 days. How does that compare to your cleaners that you use for your home or business? Are your family members, customers, or employees really protected with your current sanitizing solutions?
Our solutions are “Boeing certified”, patented, EPA, and FDA-registered.
My-Shield Surface Sanitizer
- Adopts a three-way killing mechanism
- Broad spectrum kills against most germs and viruses
- EPA and FDA Registered
- Extended protection for up to 28 days
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- Non-irritating, non-corrosive
- Anti-static, and can be applied directly onto electrical appliances
- Adheres to any surface
- Leaves the treated surface odor free
- Environmentally stable (non-leaching)
Other Surface Sanitizers
- Reliant on a poison kill
- Reduced efficacy against some germs and viruses
- May not be EPA and FDA registered or compliant
- Limited protection time up to 15 minutes
- Highly flammable and/or toxic
- Severe irritant, corrosive and can cause burns or blindness
- Disruptive to electrical equipment
- Not suitable to apply to many surfaces
- Unpleasant odors of bleach and chlorine
- Environmentally hazardous